Thursday, August 23, 2007

one of my fav pic with my wife



was flipping through some old photograph yesterday and found this pic, it was nicely taken by a good friend of mine while we were doing some exploration in the perimeter area of singapore, it was sometimes back in 2001 if my memory doesn't failed me.

this was a time when both my kids was not born yet, and both of us are realy enjoying going to alot of places exploring. with 2 kids now, we are really tie up and can't really go back to the times like what we have been doing when it is just the both of us.

with kids or no kids, there are the good and bad when you look at it from both ends, ultimately, myself and my wife have not regretted our choice, and we are so glad that my 10 month old daughter are able to crawl around the house and started to learn to grab hold of something and standing up without any assistance.

but we will be back, when both my kids are old enough, and perhap when we are older, the memory will be sweeter.

No comments: