Thursday, August 30, 2007

my daughter

received a msg from a secondary sch mate that his wife have just gave birth to a baby girl last friday, so yesterday, brough my wife and my 2 kids down to visit him, as both myself and my wife know his wife personally as a friend too. Congrats to you bro! he is my friend for over this 15years.

after visiting his family and back home yesterday night, while lying on the bed going to sleep, i suddenly thought of my baby girl. the chubby little girl you see in my previous blog is my daughter which myself and my wife nearly lost her during my wife 5mth prengnancy (it is still a secret until now)

i can still remembered, last year sometimes in april/may, while working, i got a panic call from my wife that she is bleeding, non-stop. so immediately i tell my boss i need to leave urgently and rush my way back home. i was riding my 135cc bike like a madman, it would defintely stop by any traffic police if they see me, but i don't care anything too much now, only concerns of the safety of my wife and my unborn child.

reach home, my wife was lying on the bed, so immediately i brough her to hospital, and trying to calm her down along the way, while driving like a mad man again... when we reach hospital, she was admitted to a observation room by a nurse. what the nurse can say is, if bleeding don't stop, they will get a doctor to examine her later. so at the meantime, i accompany my wife.

we were in the room for don't know how many hours (can't remember) but i know i was damn hungry as it was way past the dinner time. and the nurses only come in once awhile to take a look and that's it...

i was praying silently hopefully my unborn child would be safe and sound and also the safety of my wife and very worried, but infront of my wife, i just pretend to be calm and told my wife it will be fine, our baby girl will be too.

it was sometime past midnight i guess, the bleeding seem to slow down and have stop, quickly get a nurse to check again. so after the nurse get a green light from the doc, we are allow to leave, and told us, if it bleed again, we will need to come back hospital.

we have called our gynae the next day as she is the doc who help to deliver our boy, so we arrange to for my wife to be examine by her, she say it should be fine and we should go back to hospital if this happen again.

after this incident, i have been really praying silently all these days until the little girl was born, thank God, my daughter was safe until delivery and are in good health. i believe that my little girl will have good luck as the chinese got a saying "you will have good luck after near death incident". hope she will be well and safe for the rest of her life.

No comments: