Tuesday, August 14, 2007

my aircon down...

for the past few nights, it is either too hot/humid, or rainy and cold.

just happen that my aircon is not working properly, perhap due to aging, problems start to act up.

so contacted my regular aircon guy to take a look, found out that the cooling coil is choked and need to be cleaned. so after a couples of hour of distmantling, spraying of chemical into the coil, seeing all the dirt being purge out of the coil, you can really see the dirty/stained coil become so clean and shiny, just like a new coil.

when everything was assembled and back in place. cool, you can really feel more cooling air flowing out.

for those of u guys who need aircon repair or serivicng in your home, this aircon guy is good, very reliable, he has been in this trade for more than 30years.

his contact: Mr Tan, 9666-9089

2 comments:

Lincolnwood air conditioning said...

Great source friend. I was able to take note all of your post here. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I also had that kind of problem.. I was surprised that the problem is in the coil that is full of dirt. Same procedure like the air con guy from IrishAir. My air condition is in good shape now.

Furnace Indianapolis