Wednesday, August 8, 2007

day before NDP

as usual for the past many donkey years, i have never try to "get" my hand on any NDP ticket to join in the fun, crowds, the jam pack atmosphere, etc myself do not like to crowd in all this big function or events.

so, should be staying at home, and watch the TV instead, be a full time "couch potato" when the parade start in late afternoon.

and my plan in the day time, for tomorrow, will be bringing my wife to a pond for a short fishing session, thinking to bring home some fishes for dinner, species targetted like kim chio (golden promfret), ang kuey (red chicken they call it) etc

yesterday evening, have spoke to my wife about starting this blogging stuff and she is pretty amaze by "how" i come about starting this stuff. also after some discussion, we feel it will be good if we can have some service provider contact in here, in order to be more comprehensive and helpful, instead of only helping ppl to sell used stuff.

so for a start, let me go thru a list of item which i can think of, and then to start to list them down in here, and of coz, all this service provider i have used before will be reliable and trustworthy. for eg, you can pass me your regular car mechanic contact to me so that i can post up in here etc..

coming to 12noon already, stomach hungry liao, going off for lunch soon.. see ya later.

No comments: