Friday, August 31, 2007

it's TGIF!!

finally, i have completed the work my boss have given me... time really flies, it is a busy week for me and today is already friday.

already have some plans for the weekend, hopefully can make it for all the plans.

suppose to go msia on saturday, but somehow, there are rumours about riot happening in JB area, so now my plan KIV until further notice from my friends. don't want to get caught in such situation when you are only a foreigner in a foreign land.

i don't know how you folks spend your weekend, but for myself, i need to plan it very carefully as i have 2 kids that need attention and someone to look after.

guess i will stop here, eyes already getting tired, from all the typing and staring at the big bulky monitor (ya, no flat screen for me here).

see ya.

1 comment:

BACTS said...

You can try preparing your children to suit your program, it is very restricted to make plan to suit your children, a lot of thing cannot do. fishing is one example.