Friday, May 23, 2008

Uncle on scooter

This morning, i was travelling to work. I met this uncle on his scooter, infront of me.

Upon seeing me in his rear mirror, he speed up. I had no intention to speed with him, just that I'm maintaining my usual speed, and i'm slowly ovetaking him.

He was travelling somewhere behind 2 vehicles, which i'm now infront of him on his right hand side, but i do not wish to just cut infront of him as he is in my left back corner, as i afraid may cause him to jam brake, so i waited, hoping he slow down abit, so i can do it safely.

When the car on his left front clear up, he speed up and and overtake me, while i'm stuck behind this car.

He was speeding all the way toward this traffic light (with right turn arrow on), so i speed up too, hoping to pass that traffic light. (both of us are turning right)

ok, now, i saw he brake very early and slow down alot, before taking the right bend, i was just taking my own pace, brake, drop a couples of gears, and take it with normal speed and angle. After this traffic light, there is another traffic junction which we are turning left, and this uncle really slow down so much that, only when i came up straight after the left turn junction, i only manage to see him completing the bend.

After that, i just maintain my own pace, which he is "suppose" to be faster than me on the straight? I wonder, what he is trying to proof???

He is just slowly disppearing from my side mirror...

No comments: