Monday, May 12, 2008

Sat & Sun

SATURDAY

Had a tiring but fulfilled weekend. Finally change new rim and tyres for the car, as my wife tear the front left wheel on last Thursday when driving after work. Called me when she was stuck in jurong area, and I need to rush down to save her.

After changing to spare tyres, we went straight to a tyres shop in AMK industrial park, after choosing the rim and tyres, it was swop out almost immediately, the mechanic was well trained.

I bring the car to a alignment shop on Saturday afternoon to do some setting, install the camber kit to have slight camber to help in corner handling. It took the boss almost 2 hours to did it as one of the nut was seized, but luckily, it was removed. Alright, now the car issue settle. Went home about 4pm and had a nap.

Dinner time, brough the kids out for dinner at Maxwell market, we had the famous chicken rice and the self serviced “hum jin peng”, the fried stuff are now selling at 6pcs for $1, when I bought it more than 20years ago, it was 10cent for a piece.

It is night, we went to Singapore flyer, as agreed to bring my kids there to take a look. However, we end up buying tickets to take a ride, since we are there. There is this promotional offer till 19 May. 1 adult ticket allow 1 kid (between 3 to 12) free entry, so might as well, as I thought, we may not come here again in near future.

After the long queue, about 30mins, we managed to board the cabin. The ride is about 30mins and the scenery was beautiful. Too bad I only had my lousy handphone camera and the pic taken was not sharp and clear. Will try to upload the pic when I’m free later.

SUNDAY

Morning, brough my daughter to see daughter as we hear her coughing constantly at night, but nothing serious. Went to my parent house later with the kids and we stay there, to feed and bath them.

Afternoon, went to wash the car as it is really dirty and stained. And it was a quick wash anyway, didn’t want to waste too much time washing it.

Evening, bring the kids and my parent to pasir ris park to take a walk. Realize that now, the park is flooding with a lot more playgrounds and activities. Both my kids are really enjoying themselves and they really sweat their clothing. It is really a good place for them to expend their energy.

Even my dad also enjoy playing with some of the “playground”, it was kind of fun.

By night, we went to whitesands for dinner, due to mother’s day, almost all restaurant are long queue, so we went to foodcourt instead, as it is not so crowded.

By the time we reached home, both the kids was almost dropping dead, so we clean them up and feed them before bringing them to sleep. It was a fulfill and enjoyable weekend.

No comments: