Thursday, May 1, 2008

Piss off

My boy have been on my nerve recently, and today, after parking at the carpark, i lost my temper at him. He always like to bite, or put any stuff into his mouth.

Have been telling him to do doing that as it is not hygenie, with recent outbreak of HFMD, I shouted at him just now, warn him the last time again, not to bite on that bottle of mineral water bottle again.

He still bite on the bottle happily, totally don't even bother about my warning to him, I snatch away the bottle, and smashed it on the ground. He start to cry, and behave like a spoilt brat. Then I told him, you are in the wrong and you still behave as though you are innocent?

And during the way home, he keep crying and want to look for his grandmother, why?

Anyway, deep in my mind, I had already wanted to have our own home. Why? It is because my in-law have been spoiling him, since he was a baby. Sometimes, when I want to punish him when he did wrong, they would protect him. Now he is totally out of control..

I have told my wife about it, to get our own home, so that whenever we reach home, he would not have a chance to run to his grandparent and cry like a baby. And when he did wrong, you will have problem to ask him to apologies, and he still insist he did no wrong.

I guess from now on, I will be super strict on him, ultimately, he is my son, it is my responsibility to show him the right of way in life. He may hate me, but what i do, will be for his own good in future.

Since young, i was the only kid at home to receive the most caning, from my parents and grandma, i was mad at them. Out of 3 childrens at home, why was I the one who got the most punishment? As I grew up, I start to understand them, and I'm glad that they punish me when I did wrong, and I would always thanks them deeply, in my heart, although all this years, I have never told them about my thoughts.

Same to me now, if I don't teach my son the correct stuff, he will blame me in future, why I never teach him hard enough to learn? I do not wish to see him go onto the wrong path. Please help me to show him the right way.

No comments: