Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My daughter knows something

Yesterday afternoon, my wife brough her back home early as she was not working.

When she is back home, the daughter just pull out all the toys and lay it on the floor to play with it. One of her favourite toy was the mini "fish" that will "swim around this fully automated machine, and it will sound out pretty loud music, and she will be enjoy looking at it.

However, she would normally have problem switching on the toy as her finger can't really reach that small on/off switch at the back, so when my mother in-law wanted to help her switch it on, my daughter actually put her little finger on her lips (meaning to keep quiet) and then, she place both palm together and put it beside her ear and tilted her head on the both palm (meaning sleeping).

Then my mother in-law realise that the grandfather is sleeping in the room, thus my daughter ask her don't switch it on.

She don't talk much though, but she knows something!!

No comments: