Monday, May 5, 2008

Sunday -> monday..

It’s Monday, back to work again. I’m happy.

But it’s not because of work happy, it is because I get to ride again yesterday.

Yesterday ride with two of my mates was a much satisfactory session as I guess I’m getting my form back, though no 100%, but am able to charge hard and fast, for slightly longer period.

My mate Mike, during the mini race, I can see improvement in him, when I was chasing behind him, he is pretty quick right now, he just need to show a bit more aggression to his competition.

My old sparring partner Ray, took my bike for another min race, he was second in tow after first corner and within the first lap, he got into first position. As he also stay away from riding for sometimes already, he is also rusty as I do, need to ride more to get back that form. Nevertheless, it is a nice riding day for us, though the weather is blazing hot.

Ultimately, I still need to thank my wife for taking care of the kids, so that I can go riding. And this morning, my body is not as aching like the first round two weeks ago.

No comments: