Saturday, May 3, 2008

Some thoughts and plans

After a mate who called me for lobang opportunity a few days ago, I was pretty excited about it, but everything is not concrete yet, however, hope it will come true.



Have been asking and checking online, why my boy was behaving so badly and lack of discipline, even though you give him warning, he don't seem to bother about what you are saying. The conclusion we reckon is maybe because of his little sister, he just want to gain attention from us. That's why he is behaving in such a manner.



This brings me to next step, if this lobang comes true, I will have flexiblilty to control and manage my own time, so I could send my boy to school daily and fetch him whenever I can. This will definitely helps if both me and my boy spend more time together.


He is now barely 4 year old and he sure know who he can go to whenever we punish him, he will just cry and run to the "proection zone" for cover. Kid now are really smart, but then I gotta let them know the right and wrong. As for now, they can make mistake and we can correct them, but if they make mistake when they grow up, it's up to them to learn a mistake in a hard way.


No comments: