Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday

I'm still feeling unwell, but still need to get back to work as need to settle some work stuff and to delicate some work to my staff before i leave singapore tomorrow.

For the whole morning, i was feeling very sick and uncomfortable, i overslept by about an hour and still, my head is still spinning.

Reach the office, had a quick breakfast and pop the medicines, and i was thinking, what if I'm unable to get well before the genting trip? Would I be enjoying it or just have to go through the torture?

Lunch, met up with my biker mate for lunch, but as I was unwell, didn't really want to talk much during the lunch.

Afternoon, work start to pile up. And somehow, some issues are just having problem to get resolve as fast as I want to solve it. My direct boss was asking me to update and report some status to his boss, while I'm told that I'm not reporting directly to him, but as this is a tricky issue, my boss chose to let me to get bash up rather than him.

Even back home at night, my boss send sms, repeating the same old shitz, I'm damn pissed off.

It has been a long time since I get so stress up with work, hope after the trip back, it will turn out to be better.

God bless..

No comments: