Friday, February 15, 2008

Thursday working woes....

I don't understand why.

It seem like I'm the ONE.

Every departments, after contributing their input into the form (including myself)

I was "asked" to compiled the whole shit load of it, and "asked" to put up paper for recommendation. I was wondering, why me?????

Up till today, this is not the first time I'm been "asked" to consolidate all the numbers/figures for other departments. Despite I'm the only one in my own department alone, when the other departments, have a manager and at least 2 staff under them.

It was a last minute "arrow" to me, I was rushing like mad, compiling all data into a summary.

When the first presentation was put up to management for approval, it was rejected, as expected. Need to explaint, answer queries, justify the figure too, when I'm not very clear how other department got their figure from.

So, I amended it, to and fro for a few rounds, and I finally got it approved, at around 9pm...
When I reached home, I was almost KO...

I still don't get it, why me??

No comments: