Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Busy, busy

My colleague was handling this project since before I joint the company. And up till today, the project is still on going and not completed, and this has already pisses off the higher management.

So ok, it is none of my problem at all, but when i just knew last week that he is going out station and my boss just pass this whole pile of work to me, just 2 days before he fly off, with out of mis-communication, unhappiness, lack of co-ordination behtween my colleague and his vendors, contractors.

This is not the first time I'm covering his job for him, and now just 1 day before CNY eve, I actually get into this busy pile of work, as the higher management need the schedule on exactly the same day!! Shit, start to pick up the phone and start calling, to vendors, contractors, etc..

Lot of mis-conmmunication was been dig up by me, as my colleague did not actually handle it well, so no choice, just gotta put my head down and dig really deep to get thing moving.

I have told my boss, I can cover the job, no issue, but not all this last minute thingy, as it could kill me! I can't always perform magic!

Luckily, I manage to confirm all those dats and arrange the work to be carry out just after CNY.

What a day to spend before CNY..

No comments: