Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New opening year of Rat

Finally, after a long weekend break through this CNY, it‘s back into work.

It is a hell of the struggle to get myself up from the bed to wash up and be ready with another busy week ahead.

After all this 15years of riding, the traffic as compared to 10 over years back, have gone increasing packed, messy and haywire, everyone are going everywhere, the road have become even more dangerous than before. (with recently sudden increase of accident fatality, it’s scary I would say)

Reached the office today, whole junk of emails was flooded in my inbox, and one of the most interesting email was the “salary increment” notice from the company. I was glad to see that heading, but shitzz, I do not fall under any of the category for increment!!

I feel upset, after all the hardwork been put into these few month, it seem like it was not been “repay”, although I’m not all about $$, but a minimum 5% would be good enough for me to last through this whole blue day!

Arghh….. I feel damn shitty…

No comments: