Saturday, February 2, 2008

Raising of fatality of motorcyclist

Within this couples of month, the news reporting of the motorcyclist fatality is on the high.

I do not really know what is the real cause of it, but one reason could be the heavy traffic, the amount of vehicles commuting on the road.

It is really sad, be it the rider, pillion or passeger in car, are reported "killed" in the accident.

From my observation, about 16years ago, when I just started riding on the road, the traffic on the road is not as heavy as compared to now. Even when I start to drive 2 years later after gotten my driving license, traffic condition is still quite ok.

Nowaday, commuting on the road is like pasing through war zone, and we have to be very careful when threading through all this.

It is always glad when you reach home daily.

No comments: