Monday, September 10, 2007

revisit to Botak Jones





last sunday, me and my wife decided to visit Botak Jones outlet at AMK again, but this time round, we went at about 5pm+. the kopi shop was not as crowded as the first time we went here.


going through the menu, wife pick the Cajun Chicken while i chose the 200gm Lamp Chop. my wife Cajun Chicken came first, so she was whacking the food like a hungry wolf, while i was carrying my 11mth old daughter.
after about 10mins, my lamp arrived, i pour some HP sauces onto the meat, this sauce taste abit sour, kinda like vinegar, maybe was to cover the lamp's smell. while eating the meat, i realise that the meat was limited, i can say that the bones took up 20%, those fats 35% and i'm left with half portion of meat only...
the only stuff that make me filling are the unlimited fries which i can't finish. just hope that the lamp chop can have abit more "eat-able portion" .
and by the time we left Mr Jones stall, queue is formed up at the ordering point and kopi shop is almost full house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah liew, at AMK Botak Jones bo jio... I live very nearby...