Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm sitting in front of my pc now, both arm and my back are aching, i have not been riding for the past 1 year (base from my record)

Saturday night, went to prepped the bike, like spray new air filter oil, lube some parts, do some quick check etc, What i worried is, if the bike will fire up on the next day anot.

with the new RON98 gas pour in the tank, i try to kick start the bike, luckily it fie up within 5 attempts, i'm gald it start up and just let it warm up for awhile.

Was suppose to join a motocross race today ay msia, but because of some registration issue, am unable to make it, so nevermind, do my own practise ride.

My mate Mike was the only guy riding with me today, with 2 of my mates fly me aeroplane, but it's ok, I have enjoyed my ride today.

The moment I straddle up the bike, I don't have the "used to" feeling, perhap too long a break. And I need awhile to get familiarised with the bike again. Luckily, I got my my momentum pretty quickily.

Mike was showing some speed as well, it seem like he have improve quite significantly after weekly practise ride. good for him, the track today is still muddy and he is much get used to the "bad terrain" fear and are able to ride on it like he is on rail.

ok man, i need to stop here, my arm are aching now.

No comments: