Friday, October 5, 2007

This is SERIOUS, pls read

found this from a mate in another forum, pls read


this happened to me the other night... i rolled over in my sleep and onto my back and i felt something land on my stomach i grabbed at it, still in my sleepyness and threw it off, now i'm starting to wake up and then it jumps right back on top of me again almost exactly in the same spot now i'm pretty much awake and i throw it off again - it feels like a large rat, warm but with no hair, i'm panicking now...



i grab it again and throw it off and it's back on me just as quick, i'm now kicking with my legs and writhing around hysterically trying to throw the beast off me i finally let out a cry - like aaaaarrrrggghhhh (but it was a bit of a shrill) try to throw the beast off me and jump out of bed and run into the kitchen - hip and shouldering the wall on the way outta there, "jesus f*cking crap, shit!" i yell the missus by this time is out of bed and out in the kitchen as well - she asks me what happened - i tell her "theres a rat or something in the bed"..."what?" she replies




"theres a f*cking rat in the bloody bed - jesus are you f*cking deaf woman?" by this time i feel a tingling sensation in my left hand...pins and needles slowly i begin to understand i had been asleep on my arm, which naturally went to sleep as well and as i turned over my dead left arm and hand landed on my torso now you can see that my efforts to remove this varmint were in vain as every time i threw it away with my right hand it just came straight back onto my front it took me a while to get over that... its happened once before but i grabbed my wrist and in my sleepyness thought it was a snake -



i remember yelling out to my old man "dad, theres a bloody snake in my bed!" until the pins and needles became apparent and i slowly put it all together watch how you sleep tonight...



LOL!!!!

No comments: