Monday, October 15, 2007

Branden and me

both my in-law went genting on sunday morning, so they will not be bringing my boy to childcare for this 2 days. my wife will be rushing off to work as she got some work committment on this 2 days as well, so gonna left me and my boy at home in the morning.

we have sent our baby daughter to my parent to help look after her for this 2 days as we can't possibly look after 2 kids with both of us alone. (can't imagine how those family with more than 2 childrens manage all this?)

just this morning, my wife left for work at about 6.30am, left myself and the boy still sleeping like a pig. at about 7am, my boy cry for milk, so make a bottle of milk for him, and he went back sleeping after finishing it.

my alarm went off at 7.50am, so get up and wash up myself. after i'm done, i woke up my boy and give him some medicine as he is having flu and cough over the weekend. so after changing, i bring him to the childcare centre.

when we reach the childcare, my boy was like mumbling and asking me not to leave and look at me so pitifully. myself also feel abit of heartpain to just leave him just like that as he is still a 3 year old boy, but no choice, i need to leave for work, also, good for him to go through this process, to learn to be independent as well.

so after his teacher bring him into the classroom, i take my leave. tomorrow gonna be another same old thing again. so i hope tomorrow will be a better day to come. and not forgetting, later i gotta rush home and fetch my boy from the childcare. as my wife wouldn't be home until 8pm+.

No comments: