Saturday, March 8, 2008

TGIF

Well, after the monday shitz, the big boss was out-station for the past few days and I managed to have some quiet time to myself to "recover" from all the stress.

With last few days of waking up early to send my daughter to my parent place and coming back home late, I was dead beat when I reach home. Wash up, had a quick dinner and I almost KO immediately.

TGIF, hopefully I can take this good chance to rest well to prepare myself for the torture coming up on monday. I'm feeling tired now but am glad that I have another 2 free days to rest and recover.

Hope the coming week will be a better one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey dude,

Thanks for stopping by my fishing blog - i hope work\s not too stressful of late. If it gets to bad you could always head out fishing...works every time!

Cheers

Will

p.s. i've added your link to my site!