Friday, March 21, 2008

Car parking in town area

Me and my wife decided to visit the famous"zu cha tang" (mix pork soup) in town area this evening, as expected, parking lot is not easy to find. Those with FREE parking lots during public holiday like today, is all filled up.

So when I saw this open air carpark nearby, with a couples of empty lots, I decided to park in there, even though I know I need to pay. After parking, I approached the old lady who is collecting the fee, so she told me is $2 per entry, which I feel is pretty reasonable, as today is PH.

Just when i was about to leave after paying, this uncle, whom have just park his mpv into a lot, ask the old lady how much is it. When he heard the cost, immediately, he turn back to his wife, "hey, it is $2, lets park outside quickly!" pointing to a empty lot right outside.
But it just so happen, a lorry was reversing into the lot.

However, I did not stay and see if he leave the carpark, as I couldn;t be bother with him. With today public holiday, and families are enjoying their dinner together outside today during the holiday, I guess it wasn't too much to pay the old lady $2 per entry right?

No comments: