Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm dying...





My daughter has gotten the high fever since thursday. Till today, saturday, her fever is constantly on the high side, 37.5degc to 39dgC.
at night, it would even go higher. As doc mentioned, it is cause by virus. myself and my wife have not been sleeping well over this couple of night and temper is rising. We would quarrel over small things.
We had rush her to hospital yesterday early morning when the fever is going very high. and today, we bring her to see doc again, because of diarreah (loose bowel)
This few pic are taken when we are waiting to see doc, somehow I guess she must be feeling better today as she keeps crying yesterday. Today she was like "nothing had happen" keep playing and running around. And show me the "happy" face.
Just hope she will get well soon, else both myself and my wife would be the next one lying down.

No comments: