Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bruce Lee

I don't know you guys, but Bruce died in the 70's, can't remember the exact year, my guess was he left this world before I came into the world.

Though I have not the slightest idea of who he is, but he become my idol instantly when I watch his video. The speed, swiftness, power, and the art of swinging that nunchaku have greatly fancinated me.

From some research, he graduated from a university in States, in philosphy. No wonder he have tons of theory when he talk.

He is also known as the first chinese international superstar during the era, and he had lotsa American fans as well.

It is really a pity he left the world just like that, but it is still really unknow how did he just pass away without any concrete finding.

Lastly, I have upload a youtube video right at the bottom of the blog, scroll down to enjoy the action.

No comments: