Sunday, December 30, 2007

I found this, after sometimes..


I saw this phrase quite sometimes back, and I fnally found it again today, so I save thr jpg file in my laptop this time round.
My boy just wake up in this sunday afternoon, with my wife sleeping, and no one else at home, except me surfing the internet. So bring him to drink some water and let him play abit. Then i pop out this question to him again, asking if he wanna ride a bike? As the last time he mentioned, he wanna ride, just like me.
But this time round, the reply changes again, he said, grandma said you will break ya leg if you ride... so I was kinda frustrated, how can she say stuff like that to my boy? Ultimately, he is still my son, I will let my boy decide if he wanna ride anot, base from his own decision, and not influence by others (his grandma is my mother in-law for ya info)
I wonder why they wanna do stuff like that behind my back, my boy is only 3 and he definately wouldn't lie to me, I'm kinda piss. Shit, I guess we better get my own house fast and move out of here, ultimately, we will have our own life to move on. I just don't want my kids to grow up regreting why they didn't at least try out all this "adventurous stuff" when they are young and with the time available..

No comments: