Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A fast ah peh

Met this ah peh, at one of the traffic light on YCK road, i was right behind him. And this ah peh is a aggressive rider i would say. When light turn green, he would just speed up and pull away from the rest.

When i met him at the next traffic light, I decided to pull with him, so i manage to pull away from him, but i can see that he is trying to overtake me, even though there are traffic infront, however, he did not succeed.

Along the way, i decided to slow down and let him overtake me, so my turn to go after him, just before bendemeer junction, i stop behind him. When light turn green again, he start to pull again, I oso pull, but choose to follow behind him, he know i'm on his rear right.

for the next few hundred meters, we are away from the main traffic behind, and then the ah peh on his right signal, so i slow down and let him do the lane changing. When i overtook him on his left, i blip my horn at him and give him a thumbs up, and he smile.

This really brighten up my day.

No comments: