Friday, December 21, 2007

Back to the good old days...


Have found this kopi shop along bencoolen street, while on the way to my office.


As it is convenient, and the kopi-o which I normally have for breakfast, it is selling at 60cents, which is 10cents cheaper as compared to most kopi shops in Singapore.


So, where do I hang this packet of kopi-o, while riding the bike? Of course, on the handle bar!


It seems like I'm back to my younger days, which I used to hang a packet of kopi-o, while riding on the street. I feel it is cool and you don't see those younger riders do that nowaday. I used to see those riders back in my days does that.


It is warming especially at late night, when the air is colder, with 1 hand on the throttle, 1 hand holding and drinking the packet of kopi-o, it feels kinda good to me. :)


No comments: