Friday, November 23, 2007

TGIF and a Busy weekend

Everyday will riding to work, i always need to rush, to get past 3 gantry before the operating hour kicks in. But this morning, i was feeling lazy, don't know why, perhap it's TGIF! So taking my ride a slow and relax one, and due to school holiday, traffic is not as pack, thus i'm able to clear 3 ERP gantry at a much relaxing pace.

This saturday is a working day for me, shitzzz. And in the morning, need to send the car to workshop to fix up somethings before going to work. And at night, no program or any planning yet.

And on Sunday, need to clear out the remaining stuff in my house, like refrigerator, dining table + 4 chairs, a cabinets, and some miscellanous items. I have a good contractor willing to help with shifting these items with his company lorry, thanks man.

It should be a busy weekend for me.

No comments: