Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The new work place

I'm new here, many do not know me well, but well, i'm experienced in this field and i feel comfortable, and i know what i'm doing.

One of this day, we got a complaint from someone, upon investigation, we found that this manager from other department was the one involved. So to resolve this, i wrote to that manager, and end up in this email war.

To cut the story short, this manager are unable to reply me anymore, as the evidences i proof, have made him shut himself up, to think he still cc to a few more parties to witness this incident.

Have just received a call from my colleague who have been working here longer than i do, and he know that manager and the staff there well. The feedback was, he heard some negative feedback about me, perhap because of that email i guess. I have read through the email, but it was replied in a diplomatic way and nothing personal, just official reply.

From my analysis, I reckon it could be due to the lack of human touch, as i do not have a chance to communicate with those staff in that department, and thus, most of them over there, have become wary of me now, this could lead to good and bad scenerio.

Touching my heart, I know this isn't gonna be easy to gain trust from those group of people now, to me, i'm just doing my work and that's it. They do not need to be afraid of me bombarding them at all, if everyone are doing their due diligence.

Lastly, I'm still true to myself, I do not like to get involve in any office politic. The reason my colleague (whom i have known for a few years) called me, if because he know i'm not that kind of person as what others have told him, he just called to inform me about the situation.

No comments: