Tuesday, November 13, 2007

monday night

had a meeting until about 8pm yesterday, reached home about 8.30pm. as usual, CTE is still packed with traffic, and the high ERP double charges (2 gantry to pass thru), but i by pass it from other major road.

top up gas at one of the petrol station, and realise sun is already set and sky is really dark now.

reached home, saw my wife trying to get my daughter to go sleep but are struggling with her.

my boy was watching tv with his grandma, and i went to have my bath and dinner.

when i was done having my dinner, my wife asked me to accompany the daughter claiming she is "asleep" and my wife wanna watch the tv program.

when i went into the room, i realise my daughter is still wake awake! shit, no choice gotta look after her, just incase she crawl and drop onto the floor.

while lying down on the bed, singing some "sleeping song" to her, also resting my tiring leg...

for about 30mins later, i actually doze off... at about 9.30pm.

wake up this morning, time to work again!!!!!!! arghhh...

No comments: