Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tough times...

After 3 months of planning and hardwork, it seem like results does not really comes as easy or fast enough. With the limited income now, I wonder how much longer I can "tahan" before I throw in the white cloth.

And now, I'm starting to do some manual work which I suppose was not under my jobscope, I thought a manual labourer would be cheaper to engage to help with those work? For once, while we were working hard for the entire day doing the manual work, the boss went sleeping and actually snore so loud while I was sweating away, covered with dust all over me.

For this week, it is even better program for me! Da boss go on another "holiday" trip for the next few days till weekend, leaving me alone to do all the manual jobs. No choice, I guess I'm just another employee? Boss can enjoy all he want while you sweat away, hmmm...

When ask about the future plan, it was just discuss lightly on the surface and just brush pass it, it seems to me like he isn't really bother with the "so-call" plan which could benefit me but only now, benefit him only??

No comments: