Saturday, August 30, 2008

Another mistake again...

I was sent to work today, while he go for his favourite pasttime, and I reckon he wouldn't forget to bring all the necessary items.

I got the address, the stuff ready (prepared by him). When I reach the area, I can't find the building, so I call him, instead he ask me call the customer. (i thought he already came down to meet the customer already?)

Anyway, call up the customer, I realise the address written by him is wrong, and worst! The stuff he prepared is wrong!

It is wrong size entirely. Wassup with him? As the owner, I believe you should at least put in that minimium of effort to ensure time and sweat is not wasted. And nowaday, petrol is so expensive.

I called him up, instead of admitting it is his mistake, he blame it on the customer who told him the wrong address and wrong size, I don't understand why?

Sorry for all this ranting, thing just not getting right...

No comments: