Friday, January 4, 2008

Reckless & Dangerous rider

This morning while riding to work, a bike zoom pass me from my left at a high speed. When he reached to the jammed pack traffic, he is squeezing his way through, with a pillion on his back.

When I came closer, I regconise this guy, this particular number plate is the same dangerous and reckless guy I met sometimes back. Even with pillion on his back now, he still ride dangerously, switching and doing lane change without due care and without consideration of other motorist. This is the kinda rider which give us other riders a bad name.

From his side mirror, I guess he is someone in late 40s, and his pillion is perhap his son? I'm stuck together with him behind him, but he keep revving his bike, trying to squeeze through every possible opportunity he can get. I can see his handle bar end almost hitting a car, and he jam his brake.

He keep looking into his mirror at me, as if I'm trying to race him. When light turn green, he just cut straight or right infront of other bikers or motorist and rev his bike, speeding down to next traffic light.

Just hope I do not meet him again on the street, I do not want to be bang into by him if he decided to do all this stupid stun on the road...

No comments: